Please contact me for my full resume/CV.
Awards and Recognition
- Distinguished Artifact Reviewer at ISSTA'2021
- Nominated for the Ernst Denert Software-Engineering-Preis 2020
- infos e.V. Award for outstanding Master Degree, 2017
- Scholarship ("Deutschlandstipendium") for talented and high-performing students by the German government, University of Stuttgart and industry partners (2012-2016)
- Dr. rer. nat. (~ Ph.D.), Computer Science
2016 - 2020, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
Topic: Hybrid Differential Software Testing
Advisor: Prof. Lars Grunske
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Software Engineering
2013 - 2016, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Thesis Title: Model Counting of String Constraints for Probabilistic Symbolic Execution
Advisor: Dr. Antonio Filieri
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Software Engineering
2010 - 2013, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Thesis Title: Graphical User Interface for the Analysis of Dependency Graphs
Advisor: Dr. Ivan Bogicevic
- Research Assistant Professor
Dec 2021 - present, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Working on automated software testing and repair, together with Abhik Roychoudhury.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Sep 2020 - Nov 2021, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Working with Abhik Roychoudhury primarily on projects on automated program repair.
- Research Associate (Doctoral Student)
Apr 2016 - Sep 2020, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
Working with Lars Grunske primarily on projects on automated software testing. Additionally, working as teaching assistant for several software engineering courses.
- Research Associate (Visiting)
Sep 2017 - Jan 2019, Carnegie Mellon University Silicon Valley, CA, USA
(two visits, in total 10 months)
Working with Corina Pasareanu on dynamic program analysis, such as worst-case complexity analysis, side-channel analysis, and regression analysis.
- Working Student
Apr 2015 - Mar 2016, itestra GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
Java development, optimization of database queries.
- Software Development Intern
Oct 2014 - Mar 2015, itestra GmbH, London, UK
Call analysis of COBOL programs with Python, database design, Java development.
- Student Research Assistant
Apr 2013 - Mar 2014, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Meta Modelling with EMF, Java development.
- Student Teaching Assistant
2012 - 2014, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Several tutorials for the lectures "Introduction to Software Engineering" and "System concepts and programming".
- Junior Software Developer
2010 - 2011, CDA IT Systems GmbH, Backnang, Germany
(during the summer semester breaks)